quinta-feira, maio 02, 2002

Kid +

Elvis - You Were Always on My Mind
Bright Eyes - No Lies, Just Love
Aimee Mann - Wise Up
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
Coldplay - Careful Where You Stand
Coldplay - Trouble
Radiohead - Thinking About You
Fiona Apple - Across the Universe
Gene - London, Can You Wait?
Jeremy Enigk - Abegail Anne
Jeremy Enigk - Lewis Hollow
Mazzy Star - I've Been Let Down
Moby - Porcelain
Mojave 3 - Krazy Koz
Mojave 3 - My Life In Art
Morcheeba - Fear and Love
Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Pato Fu - Sobre o tempo
Pavement - Ann Don`t Cry
Peter Frampton - Baby, I Love Your Way
R.E.M. - I`ll Take The Rain
Dinosaur Jr. - Seemed Like the Thing to Do
Sean Lennon - Breeze
Trembling Blue Stars - I No Longer Know Anything
Smashing Pumpkins - The Last Song
Smashing Pumpkins - Apathy's Last Kiss
Smashing Pumpkins - Crestfallen
Sneaker Pimps w/ Portishead - Water
The Cranberries - Close To You
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
The Posies - You're the Beautiful one
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Go
The Softies - Hello Rain
The Softies - Sleep Away Your Troubles
The Verve - The Drugs Don`t Work
Slowdive - Missing You

Essa foi a minha manhã.

Nenhum comentário: