segunda-feira, dezembro 16, 2002

Talvez quatro pessoas, incluindo eu e ele, entendam;

Sábado/Domingo; 21 de julho.

perto daqui. longe daqui. em algum lugar que não aqui.

"when the dream came,
i held my breath with my eyes closed
i went insane
like a smokering day when the wind blows
now i won't be back until later on
if i do come back at all
but you know me, and i miss you now

in a strange game
i saw myself as you knew me
when the change came
and you had the chance to see through me
though the other side is just the same
you can tell my dream is real
because i love you
can you see me now
though we rush ahead to save our time
we are only what we feel
and i love you,
can you feel it now?
"

on the way home

Disso. De soar indecifrável. E de querer ser outra pessoa que não eu. Mas de mesmo assim não deixar de simpatizar com quem eu sou, mas só pelo gosto que eu tenho na boca. E só porque nem todos os dias são iguais. E certeza, a gente nunca tem.

Nenhum comentário: